Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quinceanera



Two weekends ago was my little god sister's Quinceanera.I wasn’t aware that Puerto Ricans had Quinceanera’s but then I remembered that my god sister is a quarter Mexican so it makes sense. We went down to San Antonio on Friday and stayed with family, I spent all of that night looking forward to eating cake the next day and spending time with family. My little brother, sister, and moi:Uncle Martin, Aunt Sylvia, Aunt Juanita, and Liz at the Catherdral:Random pictures from the reception after mass:Trevor:Liz and her dance teacher:Aunt Juanita and the dance teacher:Aunt Juanita and Malick dancing: This old black man could dance:My mom:Trevor and Liz:Trevor and Mom:

17 comments:

aisling78 said...

Everyone looks so hot. Especially you and your bro!Your sister looks so happy and beautiful.I think I have a crush on Aunt Juanita. Look at her face when she is cutting the rug with the dance teacher. Her skin and hair are so gorgeous! She looks like she's 30. UMMMMMM can I get her number?LoveShurrie

susanneestmoi said...

i love it when people (i.e. the old black man) live up to stereotype.

mariabrill said...

Hey there good-lookin!Uhm..I need your number, yo.

lhetadiesway59 said...

yeah its almost as funny as witnessing real life irony

mustanglvr4life said...

I'm totally off Tuesday. But it's going to have to be later, like around 10. Cool?

lieandsmile said...

seriously, IT'S THE BROWN HOTTNESS

belscefan said...

You look sharp love. ^_^Tell your mum I said hi and Trevor that he's too tall.You will be pleased to learn that I had a fabulous time singing German drinking songs with a German, an ex-pat American cum Parisian, a Londoner and a Castillian while in Madrid. I am now in Edinburgh where is is about 0 degrees C with a minimal coat. This hostel thing is wild. I have stories to tell you and I think of you often!~Kelli

eebdreamwriter said...

sounds like a plan...lets keep making plans through here until the cell phone situation gets cleared up.

robtstrdoetir said...

yeah its crazy how tall trevor has gotten and that he is about to graduate from high school and go to the uni...sounds like you had a good time in Madrid and I cant wait to hear these stories when you get back.

eyeuk139770 said...

ha she would love that flaterry so I'll have to pass that on to her.

muppetaphrodite said...

what else would you expect from me?

uurarenangor said...

that sounds like a pseudonym for POOP

eudm0ndi19 said...

yeah, I saw it and thought that's not Trevor, he looks to old to be Trevor, but it is Trevor and I am just old.

katielady1180 said...

you are not old it is just weird to see younger people get older

bluetheruni4 said...

You looked great. Everyone looked great. We need plans. NOW.

constantpated142 said...

In Picture #6 your sister is there with some friends it looks like and it looks like one of them is giving her a dirty look *lol*But your sister looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!

kimothy117 said...

thanks and ha yeah that one chick is totally giving her a jacked up look