Friday, August 17, 2007
There is...
There is an unopened beer bottle shoved between 100 selected poems of e.e. cummings and The Master and Margarita and it’s taking so much self control not to down it right now. Actually I just cracked it open and it made me think about how this weekend when I took communion I drank a big swig of the Blood of Christ and I wanted to go back for more. Antoinette cried because she got stuck in Germany and couldn’t be at Liz’s birthday except through photographs and stories and I cried because I had to endure a weekend of sobriety and code switching. Tonight I’m working on Wirtschaftsdeutsch homework and battling loneliness with massive amounts of alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Brandon,I took communion this week also. I just got some bread and wine and transmutated it into the body and the blood in the comfort of my own home. That way I can hang out in a comfortable environ and I don't have to deal with all the church stuff while enjoying my communion.Don't be lonely....I heard "Wonderwall" today by Mr Adams and thought of you. Remember the sheets and your eBay auction?Love Ya Shurrie
I love that version of Wonderwall its better than Oasis' version.
god, i loved reading the master and margarita. one of these days, i'll take a M&M tour of moscow...
yeah its probably one of my favourite books
what you need is a Tuesday Movie Night to cheer your spirits!
yes please
seven tomorrow! CRIME! right now we're watching the third man and escape from new york.
Hey! I want that book back. I'll buy you another one day.
"Denn die Todten reiten schnell"
dude, me, you, get shitfaced together soon. k? cool.
I dont think Ive ever taken anything that could be considered an upper
I dont think Ive ever taken anything that could be considered an upper
This is an amazing entry. May I add you?
thanks, and be my guest.
Post a Comment