Someone who loves me should buy me Mauvaises Nouvelles Des Etoiles or Cinema De Serge Gainsbourg by Serge Gainsbourg or Arabesque by Jane Birkin for my birthday.
I think that Cinema de Serge Gainsbourg and Arabesque are pretty understandable but Mauvaises Nouvelles des Etoiles would translate to the Bad News from the Stars (Etoiles almost like the Spanish word for star Estrella)
the 25th of this marchwhen I went to communion the other day I had a brilliant idea for a party theme after partaking of a communion wafer that involves communion wafers, cheese, wine, wodka, and those cheesey candles with the saints on them...damn it beth we need another adventure ala the day I was set on buying womens shoes because I was so drunk I dont remember any of that at all.
15 comments:
Now that you said that...what does that mena in English?
TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!
TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!
Can I bring you anything from Europe?
just yourself and maybe if youre in england some delicious and cadbury that you cant find easily in the usI HOPE YOURE HAVING FUN!
I think that Cinema de Serge Gainsbourg and Arabesque are pretty understandable but Mauvaises Nouvelles des Etoiles would translate to the Bad News from the Stars (Etoiles almost like the Spanish word for star Estrella)
mm that does sound really freakin tasty
I CANT READ THAT
use babelfish to translate it into skankjust jokin have a good weekend...i'll be stuck at a family gathering
slut
I love you and all but that stuff sounds hard to find. I hope you get it from someone though. Happy Birthday with the fam!!!! Love, Shurrie
oh how I love you and the words you say to me
when is/was your birthday?
the 25th of this marchwhen I went to communion the other day I had a brilliant idea for a party theme after partaking of a communion wafer that involves communion wafers, cheese, wine, wodka, and those cheesey candles with the saints on them...damn it beth we need another adventure ala the day I was set on buying womens shoes because I was so drunk I dont remember any of that at all.
mmm serge
Post a Comment