Saturday, August 11, 2007
I went...
I went to the store last night and bought all the necessary accoutrements to cook myself a really delicious meal but then got lazy before my radio show and decided to just drink a beer instead. My sister, Antoinette, is coming in from Germany this weekend so hopefully there will be time to sneak away from this family engagement and get drunk behind some dumpsters or sit around in our PJs all day drinking vodka and watching Da Ali G Show reruns. Drinking heavily is in the forecast for later on this evening after I go and retrieve a suit from the tailor and con a 21 year old into buying me everyone’s favourite cheap headache inducing vodka, Popov.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
u could con me into it...im 21 ya know...lol. drink it up, down a bottle for me. peace
i love da ali g show, for real. god, you're the best.erika
I hope there was never a doubt in your mind that I was anything other...did your teacher have your laptop battery?
Post a Comment