Saturday, September 8, 2007
I watched a candl...
I watched a candle die as I lay in bed drinking cheap liquor, wishing that Spring Break would get me out of this town. It’s been months since I last satiated my wanderlust and everyday I spend here is another day I come closer to some sort of a breaking point. I drink too much and I bitch too much but for as long as I’ve been stuck here it’s the only thing that has given me any semblance of contentment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You could always see me, loser.We will get drunk and tottle over to Depaul to eat ice cream in front of the huge plate glass window of the adolescents ward. And maybe piss in the bushes.
that actually sounds kinda fun
So feeling you with wanderlust. Bitching can be therapeutic.
or actually all therapy really is is bitching
of course it will be fun, it's with me. We can swim in my heated pool and rent obscure movies to piss off the video clerk who thinks he knows all the great movies in town, but has yet to see Paper Moon.
I hate video clerks
but you do love me so you should come see me this weekend
Call me bro. I'll cheer you up. We'll paint the town red.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment