Tuesday, July 24, 2007

80's Party


We had an 80's party last weekend and you wish you would have been there:Jocelyn, Frannie, Megan Lenard:Keg Meg:Nessie, Melissa, Mike:Mike and Me looking fat:Jocelyn, Penny, Megan L.:Mike:Cassie & Lauren:Kitty, Nessie, and I:Texas Row Team Girls:Kitty and Mike:The Originals (Melissa, Kitty, Me, Mike):Nessie, Melissa, Kitty:Nessie & Fran:Erika & Amber:Robby's little brother & Mike:Mike & Nick:Kitty took most of these pictures

21 comments:

zeppdepp324 said...

alright, so its confession time: mike is your lover, right? (as well as,.lover to pretty much everyone else at the party).

shrismarchall15 said...

mike likes the asian kids.

mihalichsa said...

No...Mike is with Kitty

romancounsellor said...

well he is taking Japanese in school right now...

glashenka said...

I guess we could start a Mike from Michigan Fan Club

zeelot said...

well then why dont you do something about it?

pe3offsky said...

lets DO IT.

romancounsellor said...

yeah that egotistical bastard would love the hell out of thathow have you been lately?your last journal post seemed interesting enough

babbitcymru said...

POW!!!

blinkbl7ngi0 said...

I'm glad you got your voice back.

nritwits63 said...

Dammm you're more cute then I had imagine...I wish I was at that party I would have deifnally found a way to sweep you off your feet.

n0ttcehountryclub25 said...

i look fugly. god. time for a makeover or something.

jeshaheidi said...

Trust me there were a few pictures of me that I didnt post on here where I was like wow, time to start on the Kate Moss diet or something.

notquitekevin said...

invite me next time, or else.

eogconnor said...

make yourself more availible and you'd get the invite

usomatorio7636 said...

psssh? i am available.when did i ever turn down an invite, eh?

bsdicnut12 said...

okay so even though youve given it to me more than once I lost your numbersorry forgive me?when is your bday partay by the way?

princesspouts said...

512-585-4439dont feel bad - i lost yours too. we sucka togethera.not sure yet - but i promise you will hear about it beforehand

greywolfntel said...

Good Ill try to bring a big jug of cheap vodka.

penuliskecil said...

Is Donahue going to let us out early? I'll go if I don't have to work on Weds., and if you promise to be relatively sober :)

mellowsolo said...

I dont know if he is going to let us out but yes I plan on being relatively sober.